Nationwide Representation for Defective Product Injuries
No one should have to go through a serious injury alone. When someone harms you or a loved one, you have legal rights. At Kamins Law Firm, we fight back against insurance companies or others who try to take advantage of your situation. Located in Houston, we help clients across the country who have been injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices, defective products, and exposure to toxic chemicals. We have handled thousands of cases nationwide, and can put our experience and knowledge to work for you as well.
Let our experience work for you
At Kamins Law Firm, we have handled personal injury cases ranging from automobile accidents and medical malpractice to pharmaceutical injuries and consumer class actions. Our highest priority is obtaining the maximum possible recovery to those who have suffered as a result of the negligence of others. We follow through on this commitment by demanding the highest standard of excellence in every phase of the trial process.
Stand up for your legal rights
If you have been harmed by someone else, our firm can determine what rights you have and how we can help you protect them. We are currently handling the following types of cases:
- Products liability — If you have been injured because of a defective product, you have legal rights. You may be able to get compensation for your losses with a products liability case.
- Dangerous drugs — You put a lot of trust in doctors and drug manufacturers. If a dangerous drug like Essure, Nexium, Prilosec, Onglyza, Kombiglyze, Tasigna or Zofran caused you harm, we can help you prove your case.
- Defective medical device claims — Placing a device inside your body comes with a lot of risks. If you have a defective medical device claim after being harmed by a device such as an IVC filter, metal hip implant or breast implant, an attorney can help you determine your options.
- Toxic torts — Exposure to chemicals and other toxic substances can cause significant, long-term side effects. We can assist you with your toxic tort personal injury claim.
- Personal injury — If you were hurt by someone else, you may have a personal injury claim, whether your injuries stem from an accident, medical negligence, nursing home negligence or pharmaceuticals. We also handle wrongful death cases.
- Class action and civil litigation — Bringing a case in front of a judge or jury can be complicated. An attorney who handles civil and class action litigation can help.
At Kamins Law Firm, we firmly believe in the importance of a hands-on approach to each case. Our clients are provided the time, attention and respect they deserve when entrusting their legal matters to us. We strive to create an environment where every client’s case is handled as the most important one in the firm. We are dedicated to helping you seek compensation for the harm inflicted on you by others. While the litigation process can be a difficult one, we attempt to make it as easy for you as possible. This is accomplished by maintaining open lines of communication to address all your needs and questions as they may arise. Whether you are part of a class action or bringing an individual case, when working with Kamins Law Firm, you can expect:
- Knowledgeable staff — Our staff is vetted and trained to be able to answer many of your questions during the legal process.
- Courtesy — Clients are always treated with respect and dignity.
- Commitment — Our firm stands beside you every step of the way.
Kamins Law Firm takes pride in providing outstanding legal services. At Kamins Law Firm, we utilize the contingency fee system, where we not only provide free consultations, but never charge a fee unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or jury verdict on your behalf. Whether your case involves deceptive advertising or a workplace injury, it is our duty to help you and your family to seek justice, as well as the compensation you are rightfully owed for your emotional or physical injuries.
If you were injured, Kamins Law Firm is here for you. Call 800-944-0920 or contact us online to set up a free consultation.